Sm*ck your b*tch's ass...
This morning, I did as I was told and didn't wake Sean like I did last week. I just found a book and read it. My good behaviour didn't go unnoticed, and at quarter past noon, Sean asked if I'd like a "quickie" before J picks him up at half 12. Well, given our past attempts at quickies, I wasn't sure we'd make it all the way before J knocked at the door. I said yes, though, and was immediately told to strip and start "playing with myself". I felt shy at being told to touch myself infront of him again, but told myself it's nothing he hasn't seen me do before. I closed my eyes and got on with it.
Within a few minutes, Sean was naked and between my legs; he was going to give me head? But we only had about 10 minutes? It didn't take me long to be ready for him though, lusting for him to be in me. He seemed to feel the same and it didn't take long for him to enter me. I was told that because this is quick, I was allowed one orgasm and that it'd be at the same time as his. I agreed. It was too much though, and as he pumped faster I felt myself get ever closer to orgasm. 3 orgasms later, my man came too. It was perhaps the fastest three orgasms I've had. He told me that I couldn't complain, that I had had twice as much fun than he had promised. When I shook my head and corrected him he told me off. But he laughed as he scorned me. So all is well.
Ah, before I press the "publish" button, two things are of note. 1) J didn't pick Sean up until 1:30pm, so we actually spent a long while together after my quick "seeing to". 2) Sean named this post. 'Nuff said.


No comments:
Post a Comment