Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mmmm...


Last night we tried something we haven't tried in a while. We had sex infront of the mirror. Often, I'll shy away from it, I hate the sight of my huge naked ass pointing in the air as he does me from behind. He loves it, he can see my boobs bouncing or bobbing in the mirror, but I often feel uncomfortable and even turned off.

Last night, though... wow...

I must write more about how much I enjoy Sean go down on me, as yesterday's post earnt me more fun in that department. Oh how I love being dragged down the bed by my ankle, only to sucumb to his wonderful tongue! Pretty soon it was time to lay back and have him enter me. He angled the mirror just right so I could see us both from a slightly-behind-to-the-side profile. This ment I could see my lover's bum. His shoulders, back, the curve of his waist... I have a fluttery feeling right now just thinking about it. And there wasn't much of me in the mirror; just him and his lovely thrusting hips and strong arms holding himself up on the bed. Yum.

No comments: