Monday, March 27, 2006

Role reversal #2

This post will surprise Sean. What I'm about to write I'm willing to bet that he'd dismissed once the real fun for him started. What I'm going to write about is the thrills that grip a women's body when a man goes down on her with out her asking, and then does a fantastic job.

The moment he slipped down my body last night, I knew what was in store for me. Within minutes I was gasping and thrashing my head about, all wanton like, and I was ready for the wonderful build up to orgasm. At this point, it must be said that the conventional position for giving a woman head looks uncomfortable. I've never been on the giving side of the act (unfortunately) so I wouldn't know for sure; but having your head bent that way with your jaw open can't be that comfortable. So kudos to Sean for seeing it through. Last night I became so excited by his tongue probing my clit (mmmm) that my hands left my nipples and tangled in his hair. He seemed encouraged and carried on with increased liveliness. I became tuned in to my body's wants and forgot all about my self-consciousness. I held his head in place, pressed against my wet pussy, while I thrust into his face again and again. His tongue pounded against my swollen clit and I was in heaven. I reached higher and higher levels of pleasure, without actually being thrown off of the top. It was the most wonderful and fun thing in the whole wide world. I had momentary thoughts along the lines of Now I'm the one thrusting into him. I'm the one in charge, I'm the one controlling things... I'm the one holding his head still and thrusting into him, not caring if he chokes...

Bliss.

After maybe 10 more minutes I came with hushed sighs and moans. Immediately I felt that I wanted to roll over, kiss my lover, and sleep. A part of me giggled - not only did I thrust like a man, I also wanted to sleep straight after the act like a man. (Sean will want you all to know that he doesn't do that - he stays awake with me after sex to whisper sweet nothings and giggle about silly jokes.) Sean was having none of it. Sean wanted a shag.

So I dutifully got into position (we've had a lot of missionary lately, maybe I'm subconsciously protecting my cervix?) and we had sex. Perhaps if my first orgasm wasn't so mind-blowing, my subsequent three or four (I don't keep count) would have felt better. Who knows? What I do know is that soon I had the urge to experience my lover climaxing, so I encouraged him. Once again, I was taking his role. I was the one telling him to come. Was I even topping from the bottom? Well, maybe I didn't go that far. But it would be good to swap roles again when I'm in the mood, even if its just in my head like last night.

No comments: