Sunday, March 26, 2006

Thanks to Sugasm...

This weekend saw a first for our blog - I submitted this blog to Sugasm and was successful. And it was through that issue that Tara found us. Thanks Tara for your lovely comments!

This weekend saw us move back to my family home once again for the holidays (we don't go back to Uni until 24th April!) and once again we are enjoying the comfort of a double bed. It's so much easier on Sean, now that he doesn't have to walk home after our fun. It also means I get more fun...

Our first night at my home is always passionate. Friday night was no exception. Then Saturday morning, Sean wanted to play again. I'm not sure exactly when I woke up that morning. The first thing I was fully aware of, though, was a slick finger passing between my legs and the words "get a condom then". How long I had been dozing in my lover's arms, enjoying his touch and kisses, I have no idea. Sean reckons it was around an hour and a half. All I know is that by the time I was fully awake I was wonderfully wet and ready for him. Magic.

1 comment:

Tara Tainton said...

You're oh-so-welcome! And thank YOU for telling us about your special weekend moments. ;)