Putting off the inevitable
I realise I haven't posted for over a week. If this was an 'A-List' blog I would have a million emails asking if I was okay. As it turns out, the only email I've had this week have been spam along the lines of:
"After going through your profile, permit me to inform you of my desire of asking you to be a guardian or foster parent to me and then help me out in what i am about to tell you. My name is Mr Simon Williams a 20 years old boy."
I have two things to say:
1) The email address is only on this blog. Nowhere else on the internet. Therefore, he found me through my blog. My S&M blog. I'm sure that's definitely something he'd want his foster parent to be into.
2) I am also 20. If he had actually gone through my profile or even read one post on my blog he would have found that out.
Saying that, we did receive an email shortly after posting Sugasm #28 from a lovely woman that I wont name because she didn't leave a comment (I therefore don't know if she'd rather remain anon). I have yet to reply to her, for which there is no excuse. If she still reads this site, despite the lack in posts last week, then I thank her very much for her lovely comments.
Tonight's post is really here to say we are still around. The coming week is going to be rather slow, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to explain what has been going on. All I'm really doing right now is putting off the inevitable. Once I press the publish button it'll be time for bed, and tonight is the first night without Sean by my side for three weeks. And I'm not going to see him for another 9 days. He's right though, when he's here I moan that he keeps me up. Now he isn't here, he's also keeping me up. I know that once I'm in bed I'll lie wide awake in just one half, missing his touch.
I have so many things to write about. I don't want to put them all in one post though. Can I just say that last night me and Sean rocked? We were totally hot. It was such a shame that it came to an abrupt end - Sean sometimes gets splitting headaches just at the point of orgasm. It happened last night, and I've never been so scared for him. Well, he scared me with all his talk of burst capillaries and strokes in the middle of the night... I can assure you that he woke up fine so no need to overly worry.
Also can I quickly mention that I went camping again last weekend? This time without Sean as he had a lot of Uni work to do. Once again, I shared a tent with Sally and Mark and on Friday night I missed Sean a lot. So much I had tears in my eyes as I drifted off to sleep. Saturday morning was fun, my alarm went off a quarter of an hour early and without thinking about it I found myself in the middle of a fleeting fantasy like the morning J picked up Sean for Uni. Mmmm that one I will keep with me for a while. I'll elaborate more this week, I promise.
For now though, it really is time for bed. Goodnight.


2 comments:
I'll be glad to check in from time to time. I think we need each other for support whether a blogger admits it or not.
Simon's right, we all need a cuddle, real or metaphorical, from time to time.
Post a Comment