Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A short update post for you tonight

I woke up again this morning - this time at SIX AM - with pains in my stomach area. Lighter than yesterday's but still worrying. After an hour of lying in bed I just had to get up and do something, but within half an hour I felt exhausted. I had, afterall, only had 3 hours sleep (pain kept me up until the wee hours of the morning) I managed to go to my three lectures today, and a good job I did too as they were on hard topics. I have made an appointment with the Uni Health Service to see a doctor tomorrow. My first visit to them all academic year - wish me luck. I have a feeling that I'll need it. Surely the least they can do is prescribe me with some effective painkillers - the standard 200mg ibuprofen isn't touching it, and that's meant to be the pain killer that gets it. I just hope it isn't something serious, period pain isn't meant to cripple you... and as it hasn't done that to me before I felt that I really should go see someone. I'm dragging Sean with me. Even though I'm the biologist, he's the one that comes up with the questions that need asking when consulting the doctor. I'll keep you all informed, I'm sure. xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well? What happened? xox