Another shortie...
Well, I went to the doctor's. Sean was late for the bus so I went on my own and I failed to tell the doctor a couple of the things I suspected. He asked me lots of questions about my bowels (which have never acted out of turn), my periods (he seemed very suspicious that it was mid-cycle, it took me a while to get accross to him that it was mid-cycle pain and not PMS), my coil (he seemed concerned that I'd been fitted with one so young. He was satisfied with my story though) and other things too which didn't seem to be relavent. Eventually I had to get up on the examiner's table for him so he could prod my stomach for a while and also have a look 'inside'. There's nothing that appears wrong (a releif!) and my stomach was nice and soft. He didn't have an explaination, which worried me a little, but at the same time nothing was wrong. As the pain didn't occur today (my first thought when I woke up was "It's gone!") he said just to come back if it happens again. I failed to ask if it ment that my period pains this month would be worse than normal, and now I really wish I had asked. Going by things the doctors at the FPC have said before, though, he would've said that there's no way to know and we'd have to wait and see.
I apologise for the short post again, I think you guys are in for a story post soon! Also, if you have no idea what I'm on about, go and see some previous posts...


No comments:
Post a Comment