Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thunderstorms aren't there to make-out to?

Thunderstorms make me horny. It's practically a proven fact. I think it stems from my first real make-out session: there was a thunderstorm (and a violent one at that) the first time I properly kissed my first boyfriend. I don't deny the fact - I think I've mentioned it to friends before. Most of them thought I was crazy - thunderstorms are there to make you scared. Thunderstorms aren't there to make-out to. Well, there are many things now that my friends don't know about me when it comes to my sexual preferences. And thunderstorms are just one of the many things that stay firmly in my good book.

So today when the sky turned grey and the first peals of thunder were heard, my eyes were instantly on the window. Will it turn into a proper storm? Will there be purple forks in the sky, loud peals of thunder, a mugginess in the air that'll disappear when the heavens open and rain pours down? Oh please, let it turn into a proper storm. This was 5 o' clock. 15 minutes later, and it appears that, yes, it'll be a storm... of sorts. My fingers have the itch - suddenly my hands are spending more time in my crotch area than perhaps they should. Sean isn't there. I text him to let him know that I'm getting horny. I can actually see the flashes of lightening now - I'm getting rather hot and bothered. I turn to college work to take my mind off of things. I text him again five minutes later, suggesting that he should come round and make love to me.

Five thirty. I get a reply. He's in a lecture, but he had already been thinking of me as the first thunder sounded from the sky. He knows me so well. He says just to get started and he'll be there in half an hour. I don't need any more persuasion. Off come my jeans and the boxers I nicked from Sean. I lie on my bed, relaxed, legs spread, top pulled up above my boobs, fingers working away. The thunder is just starting to fade, but who cares? I'm horny now.

Masturbation is not my forte. I get distracted far too easily and my clitoris is far too sensitive. I notice things and my mind wonders so eventually I'm just going through the motions and not really enjoying the moment any more. Today I noticed for the first time that in the right light my pubic hair really does look ginger. Bright ginger (no, that is not the subject of the HNT photo today). What an obscure thing to ponder about as one is fingering oneself.

I managed to keep my mind relatively clear, and brought myself to the edge of orgasm many a time - enjoying being on the edge more than the actual climax itself. Eventually, the door bursts open. I instinctively pull my top down and crouch beneath my duvet. It's Sean. After complaining about how sweaty he is (I don't care! Just bring your sweaty self here!) he soon de-robes and lies by my side for a while. I think we chatted about something for a short while - a mere formality - and then he sat up and leant against the wall. He motioned for me to sit between his legs, facing away from him, and to continue playing. Four hands are far better than two, and a pair of lips that can kiss your neck put the cherry on the bun [I do not like icing...]

A few moments, perhaps longer, pass and my climax is the strongest it has been all evening. All is good. I turn round and within minutes he has me on top of him - I knew he had wanted me ontop for a while - and he's topping from the bottom... the way we both seem to like it at the moment. Orgasm after orgasm follow - I seem to be perfectly happy and anxiety free (heh) and if I could give advice about how to have multiple orgasms I would, but I don't know how it happens. It just does. None of it is clitoral - so maybe its all to do with the way Sean pumps into me. I don't know, all I do know is I like it. A lot. And after a while, I actually complain (well, feebly) that I can't take any more. And it's always at that point that Sean says "Well, just one more, then I'll go on top." I love him for that. He says it every time, and every time I can magically muster up the strength to have another one and it usually turns out to be the most powerful yet. And then he went ontop, with baby oil and all, and we went for a bit (a lot) longer and I think I climaxed the most I ever have in one session. I have no idea how many, but when he eventually came I was totally exhausted. We lay next to each other for ages, just idly chatting about nothing important, not really cuddling as it was still too musty and hot after the storm.

Ah yes, thunderstorms are good.

Then he told me to get dressed so we could go round his for a while. And it was while I was putting my clothes back on and he was lying watching me that I took today's Half Nekkid photo*. Nothing to do with thunderstorms, I'm afraid. Also, we didn't rise to Suze's challenge of "moving the camera up" from last week's photo. Maybe we will next week. Who knows what next week will bring? Another thunderstorm? Yes please.

*Image removed

2 comments:

Suze said...

You two are just teasing me now. :P

Shall I come over there and show you where to point the camera?

Happy HNT ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice belly! Just the sort I like. Love the writing even more, though - superlative, well-told. Careful, I might develop a crush! ; )