Vanilla is not boring
I think Orchid told me off for my last post. I guess I was a tease, but by the time I went to write the blog entry last night I was too tired to write anything more than the plain facts: Sean slapped me and then we had sex. Why did he slap me? Because I playfully slapped him first. He wouldn't let me control my own computer (his ISP is being a total bitch) because he was doing things and it wasn't time for me to have a go. So I playfully tapped him on the face before putting my hand back onto the mouse after he had flicked it away. So he slapped me back. I wasn't expecting it, and so I was rather stunned. It actually brought a tear to my eye. I went all quiet, wondering how dare he do such a thing. So I went and had a shower to get rid of my disloyal feelings. A scolding hot shower, reminiscent of the day of the scolding water. As the hot water washed away my grumpy feelings, I realised that actually I was rather turned on. I was even already penning my blog entry in my head "4 words: Today Sean slapped me." I suddenly realised I was in the mood for violence. I wanted Sean to force me to do things, I wanted him to hold down my arms, force my legs open and... yeah, you get the idea.
So I bounded out of the shower, ready for Sean to pretty much abuse me. And he didn't. I was ready for it and he didn't. But no matter, we indulged in some pretty awesome gentle sex instead - I should note that I didn't mention to Sean that I was in the mood for violence until today. That's because when we got going last night it was really enjoyable. Sean lay by my side for a long time, one of his hands clasping both of mine above my head. His other hand snaked down my body, and for a long while he teased me, stroking my thigh lightly, backing away whenever I moved my hips towards his hand. There was one point, whilst he was kissing me ever so softly, when I became aware that this situation was a lot like the one I wrote about near the end of the last story installment. Obviously, Sean wasn't a woman... but his manners were gentle enough for me to fool myself for a few moments. I didn't deliberately think those things, they just happened and it was enjoyable. Highly enjoyable. And then we made sweet, gentle love. As I write this, I'm probably putting a rose tint on it - but it's safe to say that our love making was far more gentler than tonight's was. But that's for me to write about tomorrow.


1 comment:
Aw, Mel, I wasn't trying to tell you off. I should have popped in a smiley or something. I was just... nosey. Thanks for elaborating. : )
I think I'm gonna let one of the fellas pick up Dirty Scrabble where I left off. ;)
Post a Comment