Our scene the other night
Heh, well I said I'd write "tomorrow morning", and I've left to it the day after tomorrow, so I'd better get a move on! I've been revamping our link list, taking down links that are no longer active and I've added a new section "Women's Health Resources" (see right side menus). I guess as I write about my "women's problems" we come up quite high in Google's page ranks for painful PMS and such, so I get quite a few hits from people searching for these things. I guess this blog isn't really what they were looking for, so I've put in the "women's health resources" list for them, and for people who do read me and wonder what I'm on about/want to know more.
Anyway, on to the scene.
I think it started when I came out of the shower and sat on my bed as I was drying myself and Sean was browsing a blog that's recently linked to us. Padme's writings there gave him the idea of orgasm denial as a punishment. So he came over to the bed to tell me, and to start the build up to the scene we had both been looking forward to. As we lay caressing each other, he directing my searching mouth to his chest to tease his nipples, he told me that I have been bad the last few days, but he was going to forgive me because of it being exam time; things get stressful around exams. He included that a couple of the bad things were my being rude to him and my not doing as he told me. I looked up at him.
"Sir?"
"Yes?"
"This girl has something bad to tell you." I told him, in quiet tones.
He looked down at me, "Well, what is it?"
"She hasn't been to the gym in over a week." I somehow knew that this rule was the one that shouldn't be broken, what ever the situation. I was right. He pondered on it for a while. He told me that the only time I could be forgiven for breaking this rule was when there wasn't a gym to go to, such as on holiday. He went on to say that he did understand why I hadn't gone, as I was busy revising most days. However, he did point out a couple of wasted hours that I could've used to go to the gym. He finally gave me two choices, as I told you the other day. I opted for the spanking.
Pretty soon I was bent over a chair and Sean was hitting me with my wooden spoon. Whew! He hit me the hardest he ever has! There were tears in my eyes and I was concentrating very hard on not moving, as he had told me to keep still. Part of me wondered if he was counting his beatings, I didn't have a clue as to how many times he hit me. I wondered if he had some kind of meter in his head "10 beatings for this infringement, 20 beatings for that infringement..." or if he just stopped when he felt like it or when he realised I needed him to stop. It's something I should probably ask him. My ass was red raw when he was finished. There was no permanent marks, though, within a couple of hours they were all gone.
Sean left my side to take the photo you all saw before you*. I was left draped over the chair and the moment I was allowed to sit up was the moment I realised I was very shakey, shivery and extremely turned on. I was at the state where the merest touch would send me into orgasm. I remember being in this platonic state when Sean and I were teens and "played" with each other without building it up to sex. I'd sometimes be left with this same shivery, giddy feeling. How can a spanking do that to you? How can it make you so very turned on, and oh so wet?
Sean was relaxing on the bed, cock standing to attention. When I looked round, he motioned for me to come join in. When I came by his side he pulled me up to above him and then I knew what he wanted. I straddled him and mounted him, slowly building up pace. The giddy excited feeling was still there and within moments I had to ask to come. I wondered if he'd tease me for a while, deny me release after such a brutal (wonderful!) spanking, but he gave me permission straight away. There was then no stopping me. The orgasm was wonderful, causing my head to spin and adding to the dizziness I was experiencing. After a couple of minutes Sean looked at me and said, "I think that's enough of a break," as he reached over to the bedside table and grasped the wooden spoon. My heart leapt, I made small protesting noises as he reached over with the spoon and whacked my ass once again. This time he was softer with it and it added greatly to my excitement. My thrusting into him paused, my body starting to become tired. "You mustn't stop," he told me, so I didn't...
*Image removed


1 comment:
Mmmmm... wooden spoons. *I want!*
Thanks for commenting on my story. : ) And yes, that's me in the illustrations, fresh out of the camera yesterday afternoon.
Post a Comment