Thursday, June 01, 2006

Why I must go to the gym

As promised yesterday, my HNT photo* for today is of my newly found boobs. This is what Sean, J and J2 kept looking at. And they carried on glancing at them today too. I'm new to all this attention, and I'm starting to like it.

Today Sean and I had a scene, to dispell some of the passion and tenseness that built up over last week over my period - I'm one of those girls who won't have sex when I'm on. (BTW, despite my painful mittelschmerz I had hardly had any pain at all last week. Weird, huh?) Sean has suggested that the punishments for Rule One (the gym one) and any other situation that would have been punished by no sex have their punishment changed. He argues that he shouldn't suffer because of my rule breaking. So now it's all punished by orgasm denial instead. I believe I have Padme to thank for giving Sean that idea and reminding him that orgasm denial doesn't just have to be for males. Now. I haven't been to the gym in over a week. So I sheepishly told him just as we were getting down to business. He pondered it for a while and gave me two choices.

1) I could see through the already agreed punishment of orgasm denial through-out our scene.
or 2) I could be denied orgasm at our next scene (probably tomorrow) and be spanked today.

There wasn't really a choice, as I hadn't had an orgasm for at least a week, so there was no chance of me holding one back. So I went for number two; I had been wanting a spanking any way.

Sean's spanking was the hardest he has ever done. I had tears in my eyes - though that's not really anything new. Here's a photo of my poor rear afterwards.*

I'll go into what happened during the scene tomorrow morning. We're off to watch House.

Good night all. xxx

*Images removed

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

10 comments:

Leesa said...

Ouch, but very nice! HHNT :)

BKS said...

Nice coloring on those cheeks...and "newly found boobs"...if I had know they were lost I could have helped in the search.....:D

HHNT
BKS

Anonymous said...

mel,
Thanks for your comment on my blog about the breath control. I totally agree with you. I loved this blog post and happy HNT! :) Your photos are lovely. I love looking at a woman's chest and also a spanked bottom! :)
I gave sean the orgasm denial. Oh no! :) I feel for you on that one. I'm in it right now. Master Anakin calls it "sweetly suffering" when I am on orgasm denial...but boy do I cum big when he finally allows it. *big grins*

House is a good show. Enjoy your night. :)
by the way...I get very painful cycles and could relate a lot to your post about it. Since getting off the pill, it's been really awful.

BIG HUGS

~padme

Anonymous said...

whoops..I meant to say

I gave sean the idea for the orgasm denial. sorry.
BIG HUGS

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Wow. Happy HNT

X. Dell said...

Well, I hope you're not too sore to sit down, Mel. It would kinda suck to watch "House" standing up:-)

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!

HHNT

Suze said...

Very nice curves you have there and I just gave you another spank.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

God, your constituent parts really are so very lovely, and I am mad envious of your beautiful skin (and beautiful breasts, and gorgeous ass which, might I add, I would love to kiss to soothe the burn of the spanking). ; )

AndyT13 said...

Wonderful! I'm a big fan! :-) HHNT!