Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My newly found breasts.

Just another quick post today to fill you all in. I had my first exam today and it went rather well (for those out there who don't know; I'm a University undergrad, not a school kid), Sean's now in the middle of his and with mixed feelings about them. We've both therefore been spending a lot of time revising, and I've ended up in the common room with Sean and his mates as they ponder over seemingly hard physics and maths problems - filling the white board full of Greek symbols and such. I sat there and watched them (they're three gorgeous* guys, who wouldn't watch?) with a half-smile on my lips as they spoke in what might as well be another language, full of "homomorphic functions" and "quantum tunnels".

It all becomes interesting when I tell you that I've been wearing one of my new bras. Suddenly (or so it seems) I've sprouted breasts and a cleavage where there weren't any before. Okay, that's a lie - my bust is a D cup. But it's only recently that I've been wearing a bra, so they've only recently been held in the shape that one's bust should be. Ie, held up and together. Team that with the fact that I've started wearing the more summary vest tops and you get the idea. Maybe I'll show you a photo on Thursday if you're lucky. So today I was mildly surprised when all three pairs of eyes kept lingering upon my boobs. I'm very unused to that kind of attention from friends that I've known for over a year, they should've already gotten over my cleavage, right? Ah, but it's the first time its been on show since I was about 14. So suddenly I have all this attention. The only thing I could do was look the poor guy in the eye until he looked up from my chest. Then he'd quickly look away. Tee hee. But I've even been getting looks from motorcyclists passing me by, and complete strangers learing at my boobs as I walk past them on the street. It's a bit unnerving, I don't know how other women ignore it.

Oh, yes, I failed to mention that Sean's told J that I love giving head. That he hinted that he has to ask me not to rather than ask me to do it, that I even ask some nights to go down on him. So maybe J is looking at me in a different light now? Sean says he kept asking "what, really?" because he thought Sean was joking. Poor guy, he hasn't had much action in the last year. My mind keeps wondering to the situation I dreamt of a while ago, would Sean offer my services to J? Would J now enquire about my love for head?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*each gorgeous in their own way. Sean is obviously very scrummy - here's a photo to prove it. J is a rough looking guy with dreads, and J2 (long story about the name) is just kinda cute, in a boy-next-door kind of way...

Technorati Tags: , ,

3 comments:

X. Dell said...

I wish you both luck on your exams, but you probably don't need any:-)

Anonymous said...

glad your exam went ok and good luck with your schooling. It seems like so long ago I was in college writing exams. I love that new bra...very cool!
BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

I have to admit based on the picture above, it would be hard not to stare, at least a little.