Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Our popularity is rising!

I've just been browsing through our referers for the week, only to find that we've been spotted! Last week we were linked to from BDSM Weblogs, a site newly created this month to catalogue blogs, journals and online diaries of BDSM-ers. Put into the site admin's own words,

"I’ve long come to feel that the best help for uncertainty and confusion about engaging in BDSM, DD, D/s, S&M - choose whichever term or terms best pleases you - is to read the personal writings of others."

Go and have a look, it's worth your time.

And please, if you're going to link to me, please let me know. I'm more than happy to give a link back. I'm not a scary assed monster, you should know that by now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you through blog stormz and I really love your blog. I liked your meme and am going to give it a shot myself tonight. I have linked to your blog. If your able to link back, that's great. :)
I really enjoy meeting others who have a fondness for S&M...
BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hey mel,
Thanks for your link back to our blog. I mentioned your blog in my latest blog post today. I hope maybe a few others might pop by and say hi. :)
I will be back...great blog. I want to try that meme in the next few days too...
BIG HUGS