Monday, May 29, 2006

Procrastination is my fiend

So I've seen this around and I've finally nabbed it from Orchid, who got it from HNB. I thought that it might interest you, as we hardly ever write about our history. It also gives me a break from revision (okay, at this time in the morning, I haven't actually started revision yet...). If it doesn't interest you, keep coming back as my exams finish on 9th June (not 9th July, as I have said before.) and then I'll treat you to stories over the summer. I promise.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've Never French-Kissed A Member Of The Opposite Sex. False.
I've Never French-Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex. False. An interesting story attached to this one. I was 15 at the time, and we were at a friend's party. Sean was being very ill (alcohol induced) upstairs and I had fun with a gorgeous red head downstairs.
I've Never Had Sex With A Member Of The Opposite Sex. False. Browse the archives.
I've Never Had Sex With A Member Of The Same Sex.True, though I'd like to.
I've Never Had A Three-Some. True. Again, I'd like to. Ethier MFF or MMF, I don't really mind.
I've Never Been In Love. False.
I've Never Had Sex In A Public Place. False. Again, a few interesting stories with this one. The first time was in a quiet part of the forest. But we've also been to open fields, motorway bridges and the middle of a disused railway track.
I've Never Had Group Intercourse. True. Not so sure about whether I'd like this one, it'd depend upon what the situation actually was. Me pleasuring several people at once or one after the other? Yes please.
I've Never Been Spanked. False.
I've Never Been Tied Up. False.
I've Never Regretted Having Sex With Someone. True. The closest to regret I've felt after sex was the first couple of times, because it hurt a lot and I realised that I didn't really enjoy it and wondered if I ever would. Thank the gods things have changed!
I've Never Made Out With A Stranger. False. This is a regret, of sorts. Sean and I went 'on a break' and so at a party I sat at the top of the stairs and announced that I "needed a man". I then suddenly had several admirers.
I've Never Gone On A Blind Date. True. Nor do I wish to.
I've Never Had A Crush On A Teacher or Professor. True, to my knowledge. Despite school rumours that I was pregnant with a teacher's baby...
I've Never Slept With A Co-Worker. True.
I've Never Had Sex At The Office. True. Though we're going to have a home office next year, so sex in the office will probably happen *hopes*.
I've Never Been Married. True. Even though my mum and aunt are secretly planning my wedding day.
I've Never Been Divorced. True, for I have never been married.
I've Never Had Sex With More Than One Person Within The Same Week. True, as there is only one person I have ever had sex with. Despite this bastard who tried to convince every one otherwise. That story is going to be saved for a day that I feel like ranting.
I've Never Posed Nude. False. Every now and then when Sean and I haven't seen each other for a while I like to send him some naughty photos. It drives him crazy. Hehe.
I've Never Watched Porn. False. Who hasn't now-a-days?
I've Never Gotten Someone Drunk Just To Have Sex With Them. True. After Sean's incident that I mentioned above when discussing the red-head, he hardly touches alcohol. So how could I get him drunk? I've never gotten anyone else drunk just to fuck them either; why would I need to when Sean keeps me happy in that department?
I've Never Received Scars From My Sex Partner.True. He's given me a bruise once. And the equivalent of rope burns. But not scars.
I've Never Had Sex At A Friend's House While They Were Throwing A Party. False. Though we did venture out of the house into the garden to do the act. And when there were too many people in the garden, we went to the disused railway.
I've Never Had Sex In A Dressing Room. True.
I've Never Flashed Anyone. False. I regularly flash Sean.
I've Never Met Anyone From Online. True. Anyone I've met from online I already knew offline, so it doesn't count. Even with Sean, where most of our relationship was conducted online in the early years, we actually met offline first.
I've Never Cheated On My Significant Other. Sadly that's false. Even though I've never slept with anyone else, making out with someone else is considered cheating when you're only 16. I guess it'd still be cheating now too.
I've Never Masturbated. False.I don't do it regularly though.
I've Never Used A Sex Toy On Myself. "Sex toys" as in bondage gear? All the time. "Sex toys" as in dildos and vibrators? That one is an interesting story too. At the tender age of 12 I received a dildo from my mother, who said that it'd stop me from having sex too young. I didn't really know what to do with it, as masturbation at that age didn't really do anything for me. I used it once or twice without much satisfaction, then my dad stepped on it and squished it out of shape. I thankfully threw it out and then the pressure to use it was gone. I haven't used one since. When Sean and I began openly discussing sex, he said he never wants me to use one. I've therefore never brought another one, despite wanting to sometimes. He's since given hints that he feels differently now, so we'll have to investigate one day.
I've Never Used A Sex Toy On Someone Else. Again, as in 'bondage gear'? Then it's false. As in 'dildos and vibrators'? Then it's true.
I've Never Danced On A Table Or Bar. False. There's a night club down town where the staff encourage you to dance on the tables and bar. So I have. It was fun. No I wasn't wearing a skirt at the time, so no upskirt shot for you. (Hmm, that'd be an interesting HNT photo, wouldn't it?)
I've Never Strip-Teased For Anyone. False. Another fun thing to do when one is in the mood.
I've Never Received A Rim Job. True.
I've Never Given A Rim Job. True. Ick. I guess I would give it a try, if Sean really wanted one...
I've Never Received A Hand Job. False. Hand jobs are fun.
I've Never Given A Hand Job. False. As I've said, hand jobs are fun.
I've Never Had Sex In A Hammock. True, but an interesting idea.
I've Never Performed Oral Sex. False. I love giving Sean head.
I've Never Received Oral Sex. False.
I've Never Had Anal Sex. False. We tried it the first time on my birthday, and a couple of times after that. I'm in two minds about it, and I'm not sure if I enjoy it or not. I enjoy a little pressure on my asshole during sex, but actual anal sex I don't enjoy so much. Despite some hinting from Sean, we haven't tried it again this year yet.
I've Never Had Sex involving a strapon. True. Again, another thing I'd like to try. Either with Sean or with a girl, depending on how Sean feels about it I guess.
I've Never Given/Recieved a Golden shower. True. I really think this is in the slim "will not try" book of mine.
I've Never Had Sex With Someone While Fantasizing About Having Sex With Someone Else.False.
I've Never Had A Sex Dream. False. They all seem to be girl-on-girl dreams.
I've Never Had An Orgasm By Myself. False, though this is rare.
I've Never Had An Orgasm With/By Someone Else. False.
I've Never Had Phone Sex. False. Something Sean and I indulged in a few times when we were a long distance relationship.
I've Never Had Cyber Sex. False-ish. Again, something we used to indulge in, though not 'all the way'.
I've Never Role-Played. False. Role play can be fun.
I've Never Played Strip Poker. True. I've only ever stripped infront of Sean. Infact, I've only ever been naked with Sean.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visiting through BlogStormz? See my most recent posts.

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I've Never Met Anyone From Online. True. Anyone I've met from online I already knew offline, so it doesn't count. Even with Sean, where most of our relationship was conducted online in the early years, we actually met offline first."

Perhaps sometime the three of us can change this and meet up :)

Anonymous said...

Great meme. I might try this myself this week. :)
I really love your blog...I'll be back...
BIG HUGS

Terri Madison said...

Great answers. I think I might repost my list, with explanations like you did--rather than just bolding the ones which were true.