Thankyou
This is a post to say "Thankyou"
Thankyou, my readers, for putting up with my non-sex blogging and my recent musings.
Thankyou, my commenters, for showing your sympathy and offering your support.
Thankyou, to those who have recently e-mailed me, for offering your condolances and for offering an ear to listen; for bringing a smile to my face.
Thankyou, my flatmates, for understanding my absences and not moaning about my three-week old washing up (I will get round to it, I promise).
Thankyou, my family, for your understanding, for your shoulders to cry on, for letting me try to live as normal and come back to halls.
But most importantly, thankyou Sean, for being there throughout everything. Thankyou for not dwelling on things, but also for letting me cry when I need to. Thankyou for distracting me and talking to me. Thankyou for being quiet when you needed to be, and for offering a firm hand when I craved it.
Thankyou, everyone, for being there for me when I needed it most.
I guess, as you may have been following my story for the last couple of weeks, I should let you know that my granddad has now passed away. It was in his sleep, and he was pumped full of morphine at the time, so he wasn't in any pain. That's as much detail as I wish to go into. I'll be back on Wednesday with the first installment of the story I've been promising...


1 comment:
I'm so sorry, mel. My deepest condolences to you and your family...
If you need anything, please let me know...
BIG HUGS
~padme
Post a Comment