Hello everyone, from the depths of the University library
Wednesday morning.
Boom! My eyes snap open. What was that noise? Cannons, I think, and I roll over and go back to sleep.
Boom! "What was that noise?" I mumble to Sean, who is dosing next to me. "Thunder," he replies, "you should know." It's too early. I roll back over and try to sleep. Boom! The thunder wont stop. I open my eyes for a while, listening out for the next thunder clap. A flash! The storm is getting closer. I'm getting restless. It was our first night in our new house last night, but the bed hasn't been 'christened' yet. I roll over back to Sean and let a sigh escape my lips. "Sean?" I ask. "Go and find the condoms then," he tells me.
Ah. Condoms. Damn.
I look in the boxes in the bedroom, the study and the landing. I go downstairs, careful not to wake our house mates, and look in the boxes in the kitchen. Can't find them anywhere. Eventually I return to bed, unsuccessful. Damn it, why did the thunderstorm have to come before we have properly unpacked?
Any way. This is a quick hello from the depths of the University library. We have ordered Internet access, and we should have it by this time next week, in time for the next HNT. We haven't posted one today because we haven't had time to take one, and also Os requested we all post a themed photo for the independence day holiday. He said for non-Americans to take a photo of what we did at the weekend... Well, how interesting can a photo of me unpacking boxes be? Possibly I could make it raunchy, though not as raunchy as Figlieaf makes folding clothes...


1 comment:
Well I havebeen offline for a short while. Glad to see things are going well for you, and hope the new place is good.
I could think of quiet a few ways to make unpacking boxes interesting, it depdns whats in the boxes you are unpacking I suppose. Anyways just stopping in to see how you are bothing doing, be well.
Post a Comment