Thursday, July 13, 2006

HNT: Not just black and white

So, happy half-nekkid thursday, everyone*! I don't know about you, but I love a girl in white trousers with black on underneath. We are back, live and kicking, and should be returning to our regular posting schedule. Here's hoping tonight my ass goes from black and white to black and blue!

*Image removed
Technorati Tags: , ,


9 comments:

Leesa said...

Very lovely :) HHNT!

Suze said...

Good to see you back or should I say your backside. And do I detect that you could be a fellow redhead.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Robyn said...

very nice... heres hoping you get your wish this evening. =)

Mistify said...

nice panties miss...need help fixing that one side?

Anonymous said...

I was actually wondering the same, is that red hair or a tatoo? Love the pics as always.

Mel said...

Suze & MasterABD, I do indeed have red hair. I think it's been in some of the other photos, though it hasn't been the subject of a photo yet.

Caronfire, yes, I would love help with that one side, I didn't realise it was twisted when Sean took the photo.

Everyone, thanks for your comments. I will be back with stories of our last week tomorrow, I promise. xxx

Backdoor Slider said...

I love a girl who teases me with her ass and thong undies! *grins*

Awesome pic!

HHNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Nice! Happy HNT

Sheets said...

Ooooo..... yummy