Black and white revisited
As I found out last week, I'm quite the fan of black underwear under white clothing. This week's photo* is taken from a new set. Originally I was intending on posting something a little more explicit, but I rather like this one. Don't you? It's quite tempting to crop images after uploading them from the camera, but this time I resisted. I could sit here and point out the bits I don't like, but then you'd notice them and that's the opposite of what I want to happen. I want you to imagine what could've happened between you and I after you took the photo. Did the shirt stay on? Did you rip it off of me? What's next? What else am I wearing? I'll let you decide...
On to another topic, one that I mentioned a couple of days ago. I am thinking about setting up a new site. This site will act as a "story archive", where I will make regular story postings. At the moment my idea is to post a chapter a week in a blog format. I will then give the option for you, the reader, to purchase the next chapter a week early for a nominal fee. It'd be in the style of an "e-book" (it'll be sent to your inbox, ready to read when you want it). There will also be the complete story for sale, with photos. This would of course depend heavily on whether I get my act together and actually do the work. So I'd like to know what you think. Would you be interested? Please leave a comment and tell us if it's worth doing. Cheers.


11 comments:
I can't see anything wrong with the photo. As for the e-book, great idea, just make sure you plaster Copyright all over it and watch for it being ripped off by reggular vanity searches using key phrases from your text. Good luck with it.
nice! HHNT!
I really really like this! HHNT ;)
I really really like this! HHNT ;)
Pretty...HHNT
Awesome....looks like you and I were on the same wavelength this week...mine is similar :)
HHNT!! :)
great pic, I love the angle on it
HHNT
It takes a rare, admirable courage not to crop from one self before facing the world; to show real, as it is. Few people can do this. Well done!
Of course I also like the lovely, sexy photo :-)
That's my boyfriend's favoriate combo...Happy HNT
so utterly sexy !
Love your HNT...great photo..very sexy.
~padme
Post a Comment